Become a Partner
The mission of Young Involved Philadelphia (YIP) spans a diverse set of interests and issues, and we can only accomplish it by fostering strong partnerships with organizations like yours. Let’s work together to make Philadelphia the premier city for young professionals.
YIP offers a variety of partnership opportunities for organizations.
Sponsorship, Tabling, and Training with YIP
- Become a State of Young Philly (SOYP) Partner:
- >Table at State of Young Philly’s opening night civic engagement fair (which attracts hundreds of young Philadelphian
- >Want to be a bigger part of SOYP? Read more about State of Young Philly partnership below! All ready? fill out this form.
- >Want to BE SOYP? Host an event at the 7th Annual State of Young Philly, November 11-18, 2016. Click here to learn how and where to submit your event proposal by June 24, 2016!
- Media: Place information in our bi-monthly newsletter, which reaches 6,000 young Philadelphians.
- Board Prep:
- >Sponsor a member or employee of your organization (conditional upon the candidate’s acceptance to the program) in our Board Prep class
- >Table at our Board Prep Matching Event, which introduces our graduates to nonprofits in search of young, trained potential Board members. Note: Case Study partners (see above) table for free!
- Strategic Support: Work with us to plan and execute a co-branded event tailored to your mission and organizational goals.
Plug In to YIP Programming
YIP offers several year-round partnership opportunities at no cost to organizations.
- Get Involved Happy Hours: Table and speak at one of our monthly Get Involved Happy Hours. Tell YIP members about how to become a part of your organization.
- State of Young Philly calendar: Pitch an event for SOYP, our annual fall event series capturing the interests and issues most relevant to young Philadelphians.
- Social Media: Reach over 4,000 Facebook fans and 10,000 twitter followers with your message. Send us news about your organization, volunteer and leadership opportunities, and calls for board members for consideration on our Facebook and twitter accounts.
- Host a Monthly YIP Club: Work with YIP to host one of our monthly running or book club groups.
- Board Prep Case Study: Become a case study partner for our Board Prep Program, which prepares young Philadelphians to serve effectively on nonprofit boards. Recruit newly trained board members, committee members, and volunteers. This six week, comprehensive course culminates in a case study of an active Philadelphia based nonprofit, and we welcome the opportunity to further discuss the benefits and process of becoming a case study partner. Read more about Board Prep here.
- Blog Post: Work with us to craft a post for our new blog about a topic related to your organization’s work that is relevant to young Philadelphians.
Please contact our Partnership Co-Chairs at email@example.com for additional information about these opportunities.
YIP aims to be accessible and inclusive.
We value innovation and greatly appreciate feedback, so please contact us if you are interested in any additional information. We look forward to collaborating with you!